Let’s go back to the days when movies were called “flickers” with a comedy triple-feature! Each film will be accompanied with a LIVE improvised score by world-renowned musician KEVIN COLE.
Our first silent movie night went so well we are trying it again with ALL PROCEEDS going to Bay City Players for improvements to their stage lighting system.
Get your tickets for these “flickers” and help keep the flickers from happening to our lights!
- THE RINK (1916) [24 mins]
- Charlie Chaplin
- After causing restaurant chaos at work, a bumbling waiter tears up the local roller rink with his skating.
- ONE WEEK (1920) [22 mins]
- Buster Keaton
- A newly wedded couple attempts to build a house with a prefabricated kit, unaware that a rival sabotaged the kit’s component numbering.
- YOU’RE DARN TOOTIN’ (1928) [21 mins]
- Laurel & Hardy
- Laurel and Hardy playing in the local Municipal Band are having trouble following the direction of their no nonsense Conductor.