BAY CITY PLAYERS ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF A NEW YOUTH PROGRAM
Bay City Players is thrilled to announce that big changes are coming this summer to our youth programming! We will be condensing Youtheatre and Stages of Discovery into one new program, incorporating the student leadership modeled in Youtheatre and the shorter timeline and educational focus from Stages of Discovery. This new program uses practical experience on stage and behind the scenes to allow students to find their voice and passion with Bay City Players. Students will be given the opportunity to perform on stage in One Act plays and will be provided with structured educational workshops to advance performing arts skills.
- Structure: One Act Plays and Workshops
- Participant Eligibilty: Students 3rd through 12th grade
- Student Directors: 10th through 12th grade (Must apply and be selected)
- Program Capacity: 60 students, 8-12 student directors
- Program Dates: TBD (3-week period over summer)
- Times: Afternoons during the week (4-5 days per week)
- Registration: $80 (Scholarships available)
Details are currently being finalized and more information will become available in the future.