By Matthew Barber
From the novel by Elizabeth von Arnim
Two housewives are feeling lost in the shadows of their marriages and forgotten in the rush of the 1920s. They pool what money they have, ask two well-to-do, upper-class ladies to round out a vacation at a villa in Italy. The women don’t get along at first, but eventually develop a warm friendship under the warm Mediterranean sun. Their friendship begins to bloom and bond—until men enter the picture and upset the balance once again. Enchanted April is an enchanted evening of smiles and surprises.
- March 17-19 & 24-26, 2023
- Fridays & Saturdays- 7:30 PM | Sundays- 3:00 PM
- Tickets- $21 Adults, $11 Students
- Available with the purchase of a Season 105 Flex Pass starting April 1st
- Single tickets available July 1st
- Rated PG-13. Mature language and humor.
ENCHANTED APRIL is presented by special arrangement with Broadway Licensing, LLC, servicing the Dramatists Play Service collection. (www.dramatists.com)
Bio coming soon